Konsultieren Sie die Cookie-Hinweis
Article 1 – Preamble
User (hereinafter «the User»): Internet users logging in and using the site. Users are all Internet users who log in, browse, read, view and use the site.
Article 2 – Cookies
What is a cookie?
A „cookie“ or „tracer“ (hereinafter „Cookies“) is a small electronic file saved on the hard drive of the User’s terminal (computer, smartphone, etc.) by a website he visits. The registration of a cookie is done through the User’s Internet navigation software. It is thus stored in order to store various information and technical data which can then be read during a new consultation of the same website.
A cookie can only be read by its issuer, to whom it allows, during its validity period, to recognize the relevant terminal each time that terminal accesses the website of said issuer. Cookies do not identify the User and are not likely to damage the User’s terminal.
There are different types of cookies whose uses and content may vary. Short-term cookies contain information that is used during the user’s browsing session. They are automatically deleted when the user closes his Internet browsing software. Persistent cookies are used to store information that is used on every visit. This data allows the sites to recognize the user and adapt accordingly to previous choices and/or preferences. These cookies have a duration that can vary from a few minutes to several months.
By browsing this site, the Editor and/or third-party companies may install one or more cookies on the hard drive of the User’s device in order to collect information about the site’s usage such as the pages visited. This information allows the Editor to improve the operation, navigation, interactivity and more generally the use of the site and its services.
Article 3 – Consent
User consent is required for the use of certain cookies. When the User logs in to the site for the first time, he can accept or object to the storage of cookies on his device by means of an informative banner provided by the site or by configuring his Internet navigation software.
The continuation of navigation on another page of the site or the selection of an element of the site (in particular image, text, link, etc.) materializes the acceptance of the User at the deposit of the cookies referred to on its terminal.
This User consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will ask again the User’s permission to save cookies on the hard drive of its device.
Article 4 – Cookies used by the site
The site editor draws the User’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing the site:
4.1. Internal cookies necessary for the functioning of the site
4.2. Audience measurement cookies
– Google Analytics Cookie: Measures the site’s audience.
– Facebook Pixel Cookie: Measures the audience of Facebook ads.
Article 5 – Purpose of the cookies used
– Internal cookies necessary for the functioning of the site: They allow the site to function optimally. The User can oppose and delete them by using the informative banner offered by the site or by configuring its Internet navigation software by being informed that this may have consequences on the use of the site.
– Audience measurement cookies: They allow to establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the various elements composing the site (visited pages and content, routes), to improve the interest and the ergonomics of the services offered, adapt the site layout to the User’s terminal display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when visiting the site, depending on the equipment and software on the terminal for viewing or reading.
The User is informed that he may object to the storage of cookies on his device. In the event that the User decides to disable cookies, he may continue his navigation on the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the Editor of the site.
6.1. Setting up the informative banner
By clicking on the „Configure“ button present on the informative banner proposed by the site, the User has the possibility to accept or refuse the cookies of one or more of the services listed to him using the „Authorize“ and „Prohibit“ buttons.
6.2. Setting up the navigation software
The User can block and delete cookies at any time through his Internet navigation software, he can also configure his Internet navigation software so as to be informed when a cookie is installed on his device, and indicate whether certain cookies should be systematically refused.
The setting steps vary from one Internet navigation software to another. They are described in the help menu of each Internet browsing software and allow to know how the User can change his cookie preferences. For information, the User can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his Internet navigation software to oppose the registration of cookies:
– For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
– For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
– For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– For Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_FR
– For Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
6.3. « Adobe Flash » settings
The “Adobe Flash” software component is configured by default to allow the recording of User tracking information, and the User’s choice of cookies is set via a different interface than that provided by the Internet browsing software. It is recommended to change these parameters by connecting to the Parameter Manager at:
Article 8 – Informations on cookies
For a better knowledge and control of cookies, users are invited to consult the website of the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms) at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser